Sr MCU Embedded Software Developer
Human Rise Agency
About the company
thank you for taking the time to read about and apply for this role! Our client is heating control solutions and Smart Home systems, prioritising strong customer relationships, cost-effectiveness, and efficiency in product creation and manufacturing. We offer user-friendly, budget-friendly products suitable for various installation types. The client is also is a member of electronic control technologies, research and design capabilities, and manufacturing services. The company has more than 50 years on the market and has served customers in commercial, industrial, and consumer markets throughout Asia, North America, and Europe.
We are in search of an experienced Software Engineer to join our dynamic and fast-paced work environment. Reporting to the European Managing Director and the Software Director from our parent company in Hong Kong, this role involves responsibility for embedded software design, coding, and debugging for IoT Products.
- Take on the role of embedded software design, coding, and debugging for IoT products.
- Define application and communication interfaces to seamlessly integrate with other IoT products.
- Collaborate with the hardware team to shape hardware architecture and system interfaces.
- Prepare documentation and provide support for product manufacturing.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Possess 5 years or more of solid experience in MCU software development.
- Exhibit hands-on programming skills with C as a necessity.
- Relevance in working experience in IoT Product development is advantageous.
- Maintain proficiency in spoken English.
- Knowledge in any of the following disciplines:
- MCU and SoC system architecture and the associated interfaces
- Wireless protocols, e.g., WiFi, Zigbee, BLE
- Display and touch panel driver
- Motor control theory
- RTOS / Embedded Linux
- A salary that meets the industry benchmarks.
- 25 days of annual leave in addition to public holidays (calculated pro-rata)
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Health insurance
- Group life insurance coverage
- Hybrid work arrangement (available after the probation period)
Ai întrebări? Vorbește cu un consultant