Sr DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Human Rise Agency
About the company
Hi there! Diana Avirvarei with my team – so, HumanRise here! 🙂
Are you ready for the challenge?
but not for one with some benefits in plus.. That one, as a strategic one! With a higher meaningful and a real approach for world. And also with a nordic work environment and real work life balance. Well, be my guest. Please read the JD and feel free to apply.
We are looking to hire a DevOps Engineer who can motivate and lead teams, driving career development and high performance, and supporting them to upskill to achieve their potential.
About client /company:
The company is a product one and providers of business management software to small and mid-sized organisations in the UK, Ireland and Asia Pacific. It helps more than75.000 customers across commercial and non-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Founded in 1991, the client employs approximately 6.300 people. The company is located in Timișoara, but he is looking also for tech specialist remote.
- Get to know the development team’s world (source control, builds, backlogs, sprints, Agile etc) but also to bring the development team closer to the operational team’s world (Infrastructure, OS, security, scripting, monitoring, etc.)
- Promote DevOps culture and adoption of CI/CD principles throughout the organisation
- Define key metrics/logging and implement tooling that will provide all key stakeholders with information that will help identify improvements to the service on behalf of the customer
- Ensure that key non-functional requirements around availability, security and performance are met before any product is made available to customers
- Keep ahead of latest cloud technologies and driving relevant adoption to improve services
- Collaborate with QA team and demonstrate increasing understanding of quality best practice
- Understands the business logic that applies in the worked area
- Continuously learn both development tools and technologies used in the worked project as well as other development tools and technologies
- Clearly report progress both verbally and in writing, keeping tracking systems up to date
- A passion for software and technology
- Quick learning capability, easily picking up new technical concepts
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Open and collaborative style
- Problem solver
- Creative and innovative
- Can commit to delivering and maintaining high standards
- Manage time efficiently and effectively
- Pragmatic, competitive and driven to continuous learning/improvement
- Development and deployment of Enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Minimum 3-year experience as Cloud / DevOps engineer
- Cloud Providers: AWS
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, Cloud Formation, AWS CDK, Serverless Framework
- Build / Release Tools: Azure DevOps
- Serverless: AWS Lambda, AWS IoT functions
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
- Configuration Management: Ansible, PowerShell DSC
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum processes
- Good understanding of CI/CD concepts
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- 25 days holiday
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday in Europe or outside
Thank you for reading at the end. Plase apply or let me a message on email@example.com
I wish you good luck!
Ai întrebări? Vorbește cu un consultant