NET Software Developer – TL
Human Rise Agency
Hi there! Diana Avirvarei with my team – so, HumanRise here! 🙂
Are you ready for the challenge?
but not for one with some benefits in plus.. That one, as a strategic one! With a higher meaningful and a real approach for world. And also with a nordic work environment and real work life balance. Well, be my guest. Please read the JD and feel free to apply.
We are looking to hire a Development Team Lead who can motivate and lead teams, driving career development and high performance, and supporting them to upskill to achieve their potential.
About client /company:
The company is a product one and providers of business management software to small and mid-sized organisations in the UK, Ireland and Asia Pacific. It helps more than75.000 customers across commercial and non-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Founded in 1991, the client employs approximately 6.300 people. The company is located in Timișoara, but he is looking also for tech specialist remote.
- You are collaborative and pragmatic. You can communicate with, advise and guide all
stakeholders in various departments at various levels, making recommendations based on
risk, commercial factors, technical approach and strategic objectives. You demonstrate selfawareness and ability to adapt message according to audience to achieve positive results.
- You write clean, self-documenting code that is well structured, well-named, simple and easy
to read. You stay up to date with latest technology.
- You can co-ordinate, plan and manage Dev sprint/release activities. You take responsibility for
the entire project, can identify risks early, understand overall project picture and makes
decisions/recommendations according to these in order to achieve successful delivery of
- You can design source control structures, select or modify toolchain and deployment
processes, and are aware of design patterns in the technologies you work in.
- Drives and implements change within the team to achieve Development and business objectives.
- You demonstrate role model behaviours, remain optimistic and committed in the face of
challenges and can adapt and flex with changing priorities.
- An exciting role within the HSC division leading a team working on one of our core SaaS products.
- You will be accountable for the roadmap, technical and quality deliverables of this team of 6-7.
- You will contribute to hands on coding and engineering processes within the team, whilst ensuring the team delivers projects, maintains technical and quality standards and is motivated and engaged.
- Quality and usability should be a first-class consideration, baked into the engineering process
- Key characteristics for this role: enthusiastic, solutions-focussed, pro-active, loves a challenge, pride in your codebase and the quality of your output, and adaptable.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work with the team to design and develop software solutions to meet agreed acceptance
criteria and stories using a range of languages and technologies. Ensures dev standards are
established, known and followed within Scrum team.
- Own, manage and be accountable for specific projects and deliverables, managing risks and
dependencies with autonomy.
- Leading an Agile team by hands-on example, driving technical excellence throughout the
development process, and taking accountability for the deliverables of the development team
- Actively promote a quality focussed approach within the team, showing ownership for QA
activities and collaboration with the QA team. Prepared to test own work and that of others
to ensure quality
- Working full remote / Competitive salary / Great Holliday Package ( starting form 25 ) / Private Healthcare & Life Insurance / 7 Card Sport Allowance
Thank you for reading at the end. Plase apply or let me a message on firstname.lastname@example.org
I wish you good luck!
Ai întrebări? Vorbește cu un consultant