Java Software Engineer – Lead & Senior (DE & EN)
About the company
Hi there! Diana from HumanRise here! 🙂
Our client is looking for Senior/TL Java Software Developers to join their fast-paced and self-accountable team that delivers enterprise-level products for local and global markets. To provide best-in-class digital products, you will work with all the technologies.
About the client / company:
With more than 8000 employees, over 58 locations in Europe, and a turnover of more than EUR 678 million in 2021, the awarded as a ”Top Employer” in German market.
Let’s develop your future together, where you can code, grow, and inspire others.
What will you do?
- Implementing product requirements & user stories or epics in maintainable, testable, and performant software in collaboration with the team
- Collaborating with project members to determine technical specifications and API design details
- Contributing to our agile ceremonies
- Participating in code review and performing extensive testing to ensure high-quality software
- Feeling responsible for the quality of the project you are working on and take action to fix it when you notice a bug or error
- Continually migrating solutions to newer technologies/frameworks to stay up to date with industry best practices
- Researching new technology and sharing the findings with the team at our Tech Talks
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Java software development
- A rock-solid understanding of object-oriented design patterns and SOLID principles
- Experience working on different architecture patterns like Microservices and SOA
- Strong knowledge of JPA/Hibernate and Spring modules
- Experience in OOP
- Proficiency with GIT
- Experience working in Scrum or agile-based environment
- Advanced English Language skills and German language skills are a plus
Experience in these topics/technologies will be a bonus!
- Unit testing, mocking frameworks, TDD
- CI/CD pipelines
- Clean Code
- Cloud technologies (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.)
Commitment to you
- An established business with the soul of a Startup
- A digital workplace experience with flexible working hours
- Agile & lean organization: Optimized work processes to eliminate waste & horizontal hierarchy
- Global mobility & international rotation
- Competitive salary, private health insurance and comprehensive benefits
- A bonus system based on company performance and individual contributions
- Structured professional development with both soft and technical training programs, workshop opportunities & language learning support
If it sounds like a relevant professional change, then it will be my pleasure to facilitate the connection and start a personalized recruitment process. I invite you to send me your CV at email@example.com
Thank you and have a fantastic professional journey!
Ai întrebări? Vorbește cu un consultant